Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 tablet users in Europe start receiving new software update in Europe based on HarmonyOS 2. The latest firmware update for Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 improves the horizontal display in certain third-party apps and it is rolling out with build number 18.104.22.168.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Update Version 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves the horizontal display in certain third-party apps.
Improves the horizontal display in certain third-party apps.
Adds a quick download shortcut for Celia Keyboard to the home screen. The app can be downloaded by tapping the link. (Note: If the setting for Auto-update of apps in AppGallery is set to On or Wi-Fi only, app updates will be downloaded and installed automatically when the network connection is good.)
Enhances the stylus user experience.
Integrates security patches released in August 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 Specifications:
- Dimensions: Height 184.7 mm x Width 286.5 mm x Thickness 6.7 mm
- Size: 12.6 inches
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 ***, 240PPI
- Color: 16.7 million colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Processor: Kirin 9000 series
- CPU: Eight cores, 1 x Cortex-A77@3.13 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A77@2.54 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@2.05 GHz
- GPU:5G version model: 24-core Mali-G78 & WLAN version model: 22-core Mali-G78
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- RAM: 128/256 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 MP high-definition camera (f/1.8 aperture, support auto focus) + 8-MP wide-angle camera (f/2.4 aperture, fixed focal length) + 3D deep camera
- Front: 8 MP, f/2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery: 10050 mAh