Huawei’s upcoming tablet received 3C certification with model number SCMR-W09. This new tablet will support 22.5W fast charging.
At the beginning of this year, Huawei has released the first domestic 5G tablet Huawei MatePad Pro 5G and Huawei MatePad for targeting the global users. Huawei MatePad Pro 5G is equipped with Kirin 990 5G SoC, supports 40W super-fast charging, and 3D graphene cooling technology. Huawei MatePad is equipped with Kirin 810 chip, built-in 7250mAh battery, supports 18W fast charge.
Huawei MatePad Pro 5G Key Specifications:
- Screen size: 10.8 inches, IPS touch screen
- Resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixels
- CPU: Huawei Kirin 990 5G (octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz; 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz; 4 x Cortex-A55 Based 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-core Mali-G76 600MHz
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (based on Android 10.0)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- Storage: 256/512 GB
- Rear single-camera: 13 MP, f / 1.8 aperture, auto-focus; support Flash
- Front single-camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0 aperture, fixed focal length
- Battery: 7250mAh
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Hall sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Gravity sensor, Color temperature sensor.