Huawei has officially released a number of 4G mobile phones in the past year. Even if the chip is replaced by the Snapdragon 888 processor, it only supports 4G networks. Now according to the Weibo tipster, the Huawei Nova 10 series is tentatively scheduled to be released in June 2022.
At the same time, the blogger revealed that it is expected that the 5G mobile phone case may be launched together.
For now, the specifications of Huawei’s Nova 10 series are currently unknown. For reference, in September last year, Huawei’s nova 9 series was released. It is equipped with a Snapdragon 778G processor, has a built-in 4000mAh battery, supports 100W fast charging, and can be fully charged in as fast as 20 minutes.
Huawei Nova 9 Specifications:
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 73.7mm
- Thickness: 7.77mm
- Size: 6.57 inch
- Color: 1.07 billion colors, P3 wide color gamut
- Type: OLED, up to 120 Hz refresh rate, 300 Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G
- CPU: Eight cores, 4 x Cortex-A78@2.42GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@1.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno™ 642L
- RAM & Memory: 8 GB RAM + 128/256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 50 million pixel high-definition camera (f/1.9 aperture)+8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture)+2 million pixel depth-of-field camera (f/2.4 aperture)+2 million pixel macro camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 32 million pixel portrait camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Battery: 4300 mAh (typical value)
- Network: 4G, 3G, 2G
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, support Bluetooth low energy, support SBC, AAC, support LDAC high-definition audio
- Sensor: Gravity sensor, In-screen fingerprint, Gyro, compass, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
As an iterative model, it is expected that the Huawei Nova 10 series will further improve in terms of processors while continuing the 100W fast charge.