Huawei has recently released the April 2021 security patch update for Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design. Now, the company has started rolling out the same update for the Mate 40, Nova 7, and Nova 7 Pro 5G smartphone users. The April 2021 security patch includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s. Check the full changelog.
Huawei Nova 7, Nova 7 Pro 5G and Mate 40 April 2021 security patch update changelog:
- Mate 40 – OCE-AN10
- Huawei Nova 7 5G – JEF-AN00, JEF-AN20, JEF-TN00 & JEF-TN20
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G – JER-AN10, JER-AN20, JER-TN10 & JER-TN20
- Mate 40: 18.104.22.168→22.214.171.124
- Huawei Nova 7 5G: 126.96.36.199 → 188.8.131.52
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G: 184.108.40.206 → 220.127.116.11
List of changes
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrated April 2021 security patch to improve system security.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.