Huawei has now started rolling out January 2022 security patch update for the Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas edition with the latest software versions HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the January 2022 Android security bulletin. This security update includes the CVE announced in the January 2022 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, and 18 High levels of CVE’s.
HUAWEI NOVA 7 SE 5G LOHAS EDITION HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 CHANGELOG:
Model: nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition (CDL-AN50)
Version Update: 188.8.131.52→ 184.108.40.206
This update improves system security using patches.
Integrated security patches released in January 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G Lohas Edition Specifications:
- Dimension: Length 162.31 mm, Width 75.0 mm, Thickness 8.58 mm
- Weight: 187g
- Screen Size: 6.5 inches
- Screen Color: 16.7 million colors, color saturation (NTSC): 96%
- Screen Type: LTPS LCD
- Resolution: 2400 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 820E
- CPU Cores: Six-core
- CPU Frequency: 3 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.22 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A55 1.84 GHz
- GPU: Mali-G57
- OS: EMUI10.1 (based on Android 10)
- Storage: 8 GB RAM + 128 GB ROM
- Extended Storage: Support NM memory card, maximum support 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture)
- Zoom: 10x digital zoom
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Network: Primary [5G network standard: Mobile 5G (NR) / Unicom 5G (NR) / Telecom 5G (NR), 4G network standard: Mobile 4G (TD-LTE) / Unicom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD) / Telecom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD), 3G network standard: Unicom 3G (WCDMA)/Telecom 3G (CDMA 2000), 2G network standard: Mobile 2G (GSM) / Unicom 2G (GSM) / Telecom 2G (CDMA 1X)] Secondary [4G network standard: Mobile 4G (TD-LTE) / Unicom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD) / Telecom 4G (TD-LTE/LTE FDD), 3G network standard: Unicom 3G (WCDMA), 2G network standard: Mobile 2G (GSM) / Unicom 2G (GSM) / Telecom 2G (CDMA 1X)]
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.1, support BLE, SBC, AAC
- Sensor: Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Compass, Proximity light sensor, Gravity sensor, Gyro
Kirin 820E Specs: 5G processor with 7nm process technology (Cortex-A76, 1 large Cortex-A76, 3 medium Cortex-A76, 4 small Cortex-A55 core, 6-core Mali-G57 GPU) Kirin Gaming + 2.0, and Da Vinci NPU core.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.