The Huawei Nova 7 SE is rumored to be launch soon. According to a recent leak, the Huawei Nova 7 SE is likely to get a 6.5-inch display and it will be a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
About the camera concern, Huawei Nova 7 SE tipped to sport a 64MP primary lens. It is unclear as to how many cameras the Huawei Nova 7 SE will have in total.
The Huawei Nova 7 SE is said to feature a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, Kirin 5G chipset and 22.5W fast charging support will include at the launch.
Huawei last month introduces Huawei Nova 7i smartphone in Malaysia. Here are the specifications of Nova 7i.
Huawei Nova 7i Full Specifications:
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS LCD screen (Punch-hole display).
- Android 10-based EMUI 10.
- Kirin 810 octa-core SoC.
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage (Expandable up to 256GB).
- 4 cameras at the back (48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, and two 2-megapixel depth and macro sensors).
- 16-megapixel wide-angle lens at the front.
- 4,200-mAh battery.
- 40W fast charging support.
- Side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, and compass.
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-frequency GPS, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port for charging.