Huawei released the October 2021 security patch for the Huawei Nova 7i in the global market. The October 2021 security update for Nova 7i is based on EMUI 10.1 and rolling out with software version 10.1.0.363 (183MB size).
Huawei Nova 7i comes with EMUI 10 pre-installed and the phone maker has been provided with an upgrade over EMUI 10.1. However, the phone didn’t upgrade with EMUI 11 software system. On the other side, the Chinese version is eligible for HarmonyOS 2.0.
You can download the latest Huawei Nova 7i October 2021 security update by going into Settings, then System & updates, followed by Software updates, and CHECK FOR UPDATES. If an update is available Download and Install the software package.
Huawei Nova 7i EMUI 12:
Huawei on its EMUI 12 eligible devices also added the Nova 7i, its rollout is likely to start in the first half of 2022.
Huawei Nova 7i EMUI 10.1.0.363 Changelog:
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in October 2021 for improved system security.
Huawei Nova 7i Specifications:
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ LTPS IPS LCD screen (punch-hole display)
- Android 10-based EMUI 10 (Upgradable)
- Kirin 810 octa-core SoC
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage (Expandable up to 256GB)
- 4 cameras at the back (48-megapixel primary sensor with an f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultrawide camera, and two 2-megapixel depth and macro sensors)
- 16-megapixel wide-angle lens at the front
- 4,200-mAh battery
- 40W fast charging support
- Side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, and compass
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, dual-frequency GPS, a 3.5mm audio jack, and a USB Type-C port for charging
- Colors – Sakura Pink, Midnight Black
HOW TO UPDATE:
Download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates.
Also, you can request this software update via the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.