Last December, Huawei has officially unveiled its Nova 8 Series phone in China. The Nova 8 Pro is the first 120Hz refresh rate display phone on the company’s portfolio it features a 300Hz touch sampling rate, 6.72 inches 2676*1236 resolution screen with 440ppi and more.
The whole Huawei Nova 8 series adopts the Kirin 985 chip, supports Wi-Fi 6+, supports four-network coordination, and has a peak download rate of 4Gbps. Huawei nova8 is equipped with a 3900mAh battery, and nova 8 Pro is a 3700mAh battery, both of which support a 66W fast charge.
Now, Huawei is sending a new software update for Nova 8 Pro smartphone users that brings build number 184.108.40.206. This update mainly optimizes the display and system.
Huawei Nova 8 Pro EMUI 220.127.116.11 Changelog:
Model: BRQ -AN00
Version Update: 11.0.0. 137 -> 18.104.22.168
Optimized interface section.
Optimize system performance and stability to make your phone run more smoothly and stable.
Huawei Nova 8 Pro Specifications:
- Display: 6.72 inches
- : 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Resolution: FHD+ 2676*1236 pixels
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 985 (kirin 985)
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB/256GB
- Rear Camera: 64MP (f/1.8 aperture) + 8MP (ultra wide-angle, f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture) + 2MP (f/2.4 aperture), support automatic Focus (phase focus/contrast focus)
- Front Camera: 32MP ultra-wide-angle video lens (f/2.4 aperture) + 16MP portrait lens (f/2.0 aperture)
- Battery: 4000mAh (Lithium Polymer battery)
- : Rear camera maximum support 4K (3840×2160) video recording, support EIS anti-shake; support 720p@960fps super slow motion video; front camera: support 1080p video recording.