Huawei OceanStor Dorado 2000 is a flash storage system that is used in small and medium-sized enterprises (SMB). It is the best storage system for virtualization, OA, and branches.
Huawei OceanStor Dorado 2000 Specifications
- Maximum Number of Controllers – 8
- System Cache: 128–512 GB
- Supported Interface Protocols: FC，iSCSI
- Front-End Port Types: 8/16/32 Gbps FC and 1/10/25 Gbps Ethernet
- Back-End Port Types: SAS 3.0
- Maximum Number of Hot-Swappable I/O Modules per Controller Enclosure: 4
- Maximum Number of Front-End Ports per Controller Enclosure: 28
- Maximum Number of SSDs: 400
- Supported SSDs: 960GB/1.92TB/3.84TB/7.68TB/15.36TB SAS SSD
- Number of LUNs: 2048
- Supported RAID Levels: RAID 5, RAID 6, and RAID-TP (tolerates simultaneous failure of 3 SSDs)
- Value-Added Features: SmartCompression, SmartQos(SAN), SmartThin, HyperSnap(SAN), HyperClone(SAN), HyperCDP(SAN), HyperReplication(SAN)
- Storage Management Software Device: Manager, UltraPath, and DME IQ
Click here for the pricing.
Huawei OceanStor Dorado 2000 all-flash storage is a trusted option for SMB in the carrier, finance, government, manufacturing, and other fields.