Huawei P20 Series smartphone users are still waiting for the August and September 2020 EMUI security patch update, before that the company has started rolling out a small update which brings system stability.
The P20 Series latest software update comes with build number 10.0.0.180 and the package size is 407MB. Check the changelog below.
Huawei P20 Series EMUI 10.0.0.180 Changelog:
- P20 – EML-AL00 & EML-TL00.
- P20 Pro – CLT-AL00, CLT-AL01, CLT-AL00l, CLT-TL00 & CLT-TL01.
- 10.0.0.175/176 → 10.0.0.180
This update optimizes the system stability. (Currently rolling out in China)
(1) This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
(2) Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
(3) Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
(4) Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
(5) This version is rolling out in batches.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI P20 Series?
Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install
Via Support App: Open Support (HiCare) app -> Services -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Received update? You can send us an email at email@example.com with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.