January 19, 2021:
According to the latest information, the Huawei P20 Pro users now also receiving November 2020 security patch with a new software update, the EMUI 10.0 version remains the same as below.
Huawei P20 smartphone was launched in March 2018 since then it received many security updates based on EMUI 9.1 and EMUI 10. Now, the P20 users in Europe started receiving the November 2020 security patch update with the latest software version 10.0.0.185 and the size of the software package is 275MB. Check the changelog below.
Huawei P20 EMUI 10.0.0.185 Changelog:
- 10.0.0.182 -> 10.0.0.185
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in November 2020 for improved system security.
November 2020 patch Details:
This security update includes the CVE announced in the November 2020 Android security bulletin. It includes 4 Critical, 15 High levels.
(1) This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
(2) Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
(3) Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
(4) Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
(5) This version is rolling out in batches.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI P20?
Settings -> System & updates -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install
Via Support App: Open Support (HiCare) app -> Services -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Received update? You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.