Huawei P30 Pro New Edition (P30 Pro NE) smartphone users in Europe are now glad to know that they will receive the stable EMUI 11 update. The Huawei P30 Pro NE stable EMUI 11 update rolling out with version number 220.127.116.11. Note that currently it is rolling out for the beta testers and soon it will be available for all users.
Huawei P30 Pro NE EMUI 11 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update introduces EMUI 11 and provides a wide range of features to keep you connected in all situations. This new system version is based on HUAWEI’s “All Scenario” design concept and provides a comprehensive and integrated, cross-device user experience. EMUI 11 is based on the concept of “technology for people” and impresses with its artistic interface design, user-friendly interactions and an innovative and convenient, cross-device connection experience for users – for an optimized work and private life.
Technology for people
Optimizes the user experience and presents brand new visual elements for the AoD, with which you can customize and showcase your personal style by adding text and images that are displayed when the screen is switched off.
Adds the starry night design with bright color painting. (You can apply this design in the Themes app.)
Multi-Window allows you to open apps for multitasking in a floating window. The floating window can be positioned as desired or minimized in the form of a floating ball for easy access later.
The brand new and intuitive animation effects in EMUI 11 provide a smoother, more consistent and visually appealing user experience when typing or swiping the screen. When switching between albums in the gallery or between the year and month display in the calendar, plan sequence animations are displayed for flowing visual effects.
The subtle effects of activating or deactivating switches have been refined throughout the operating system for a more visually appealing experience.
This special feature enables your devices to work together so that you can get the most out of them. You can mirror the phone on the laptop screen and be more productive with multiple app windows that are always available. (A Huawei laptop with PC Manager version 11.0 or higher is required for this function.)
Allows you to scan documents. You can now quickly identify and extract text from images, edit the text, export it to multiple file formats, and share it.
On the Explore tab in Gallery, you can create video stories using pre-installed templates with special effects and background music. The video editing functions have been optimized and provide further instructions on how to use the timeline and editing options.
A new standard for system animation has been introduced, which improves the app start speed and ensures smooth operating processes.
Data protection and security
[Clear Screen Projection ]
When you project your phone to an external display in Do Not Disturb mode, messages and incoming calls are only shown on the phone screen. This protects your data and avoids interruption of the screen projection.
[Privacy in Memo]
Allows you to lock notes in Memo.
[Photo Sharing Privacy]
Allows you to remove the shooting location, time, and device information from photos before sharing them.
Notes on updating:
1. This update does not delete your personal information. However, it is recommended that you back up important data before upgrading.
2. Some third-party apps that are incompatible with EMUI 11 may not work properly after upgrading. It is recommended that you update these apps to the latest version in the app store.
3. If you have problems updating, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
4. The home screen layout may change slightly.
5. In HiSuite, the system version can be rolled back to the official version EMUI 10.1. If the system version is rolled back, all of your personal data will be deleted. You should therefore back up your data in advance.
6. The update package is automatically deleted when the update is complete.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD EMUI 11 UPDATE:
Download the latest EMUI 11 update manually, just go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. Once you see any update download it.
You can also download it via the Support app. To do this, open the Support app, go to the Service tab on the bottom bar, tap on the update, then select Check for updates and then download and install.
Huawei P30 Pro New Edition Specifications:
- Display: 6.47-inch OLED FHD+
- Resolution: 2340 x 1080 display, waterdrop notch
- Processor: 7nm Kirin 980 processor
- RAM: 8GB RAM
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear Camera: Quad 40 MP Wide Angle Lens, f/1.6 aperture, OIS + 20 MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens, f/2.2 aperture + 8 MP Telephoto, f/3.4 aperture, OIS + ToF Camera
- Front Camera: 32MP f/2.0 aperture camera
- Battery: 4200mAh (40W SuperCharge)
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates. You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.