Huawei has officially released EMUI 10.0 new features version for the Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphone users on March 11. Now, users in China getting this update with version number 10.0.0.221 and 1.76GB of size.
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro EMUI 10.0.0.221 Changelog:
- Updated UI & brings Color AOD.
- Voice assistant to create, manage alarm clock.
- Added notification on the lock screen to remind you that the flashlight is on.
- Optimize the hierarchical management of picture editing menus and make picture editing more efficient.
- Emergency Help: Go to the (Settings> Security> SOS emergency help), press the power button five times in any case to enter the SOS emergency help interface. You can automatically dial the emergency contact number and send a help message at the same time.
Download from your system settings option: Huawei P30 series EMUI 10.0.0.221 update, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from HiCare (now known as Support) App: Go to Hicare app: HiCare > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will display your name with the country in our articles.