Huawei P40 smartphone users getting the latest EMUI 10.1 update with the camera (shooting effect) and sound optimization. The Huawei P40 latest EMUI 10.1 update brings version number EMUI 10.1.0.131 (SP1C00E131R3P6) with a 704MB download size.
Huawei P40 EMUI 10.1.0.131 Changelog:
Model: Huawei P40 5G ANA-AN00 & ANA-TN00
Version Update: 10.1.0.128 -> 10.1.0.131
[Camera] Optimize the shooting effect of dark light environment and close-up scenes.
[Sound effect] Optimize multimedia audio, adjust the volume of some game scenes.
[Interface] Optimize the description of some unlock scenes.
This update is currently rolling out in China.
How to update Huawei P40?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Huawei P40 Specifications:
- Display – OLED
- Size – 6.1-inch
- Resolution – 2,640×1200-pixels
- Pixel Density – 441ppi
- Dimension – 148.9×71.06×8.5
- Weight – 175g
- Mobile Software – Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Rear Camera – 50-megapixel (ultra vision wide) 16-megapixel (ultrawide) 8-megapixel telephoto with 3x optical zoom, and color temperature sensor
- Front Camera – 32-megapixel
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- Storage – 128GB
- RAM – 8GB
- Battery – 3,800 mAh (with 22.5 watt fast-charging)
- Colors – Black, Deep Blue Sea, Ice White, Silver Frost, Blush Gold
Send us the latest update screenshots at email@example.com with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
- Directional Audio Zoom: Powerful feature in the Huawei P40 Pro and P40 Pro+
- Huawei P40 Series is available in these 97 Countries (50 Available and 47 Coming Soon)