Huawei P40 Lite 5G smartphone users in the UK are set to install the month-old September 2021 security patch update with the latest software version EMUI 10.1.1.263. This security update includes the CVE announced in the September 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, and 18 High levels of CVE’s.
Huawei P40 Lite 5G EMUI 10.1.1.263 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in September 2021 for improved system security
Huawei P40 Lite 5G Specifications
- Processor: Kirin 820 5G (ARM Cortex-A76 cores with a maximum of 2.36 gigahertz and four ARM Cortex-A55 cores that reach up to 1.8 gigahertz).
- RAM: 6GB, 128 GB internal memory.
- Display: 6.5-inch FHD+ IPS
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Resolution: 2400×1080 pixels and does not have rounded corners
- Front Camera: Hole in the upper left corner of the panel and offers 16-megapixel resolution and an F / 2.0 aperture.
- Rear Camera: 4 Cameras (64-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.4 aperture, a 2-megapixel macro camera, and a 2-megapixel depth camera.
- Battery: 4000mAh capacity
Thanks for the tip, Gianpiero Celano.
HOW TO UPDATE?
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Looking for the latest Huawei updates? Join us on the Telegram channel for instant updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.