In January 2022, Huawei P40 Pro received the stable EMUI 12 update in the Europe market. Since then the device users have installed the regular monthly patches based on EMUI 12. Now, according to the information, the May 2022 security patch update is now rolling out for P40 Pro with the firmware version 22.214.171.124.
HUAWEI P40 PRO EMUI 126.96.36.199 CHANGELOG:
List of Changes
This update improves system security through the use of security patches.
Integrates security patches released in May 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor.
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- If you face any error and issues during the update, please call the Huawei customer service.