The Huawei P40 Pro smartphone was launched at an online press conference on March 26. Huawei P40 Pro is equipped with a 6.58-inch screen with a resolution of 2640 x 1200, OLED, 90Hz refresh rate, 441ppi, Kirin 990 5G, front camera – 32 million pixels (f / 2.2 aperture) + depth camera, and also supports infrared unlock function.
The rear four cameras are super-perceptive Leica four cameras: 50-megapixel super-perceptive camera (wide-angle, f / 1.9 aperture, OIS optical image stabilization) + 40-megapixel movie camera (ultra-wide-angle, f / 1.8 aperture) + 12-megapixel super Sensitive telephoto camera (f / 3.4 aperture, OIS optical image stabilization) + 3D deep camera.
Top, infrared, noise-canceling microphone.
At the bottom are speakers, microphone, USB interface, and SIM card slot.
The power button and the volume button are placed on the side.
Watching videos is also very smooth and the sound is very clear.
The game experience is much better.
Huawei P40Pro is equipped with 40W fast charging technology and 27W wireless fast charging. It also has reverse charging technology. Huawei P40 Pro runs the Android 10-based EMUI 10.1 system and supports IP68 waterproof.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display – Flex OLED
- Size – 6.58-inch
- Resolution – 2,640×1200-pixels
- Pixel Density – 441ppi
- Dimension – 158.2×72.6×8.95
- Weight – 209g
- Mobile Software – Android 10 with EMUI 10.1
- Rear Camera – 50-megapixel (ultra vision wide) 40-megapixel (ultra wide) 12-megapixel (5x optical telephoto), 3D time-of-flight camera, color temperature sensor
- Front Camera – 32-megapixel & depth sensor
- Processor – Kirin 990 5G
- Storage – 128GB/256GB
- RAM – 8GB
- Battery – 4,200 mAh (with 40-watt fast-charging)
- Colors – Black, Deep Blue Sea, Ice White, Silver Frost, Blush Gold