Huawei’s latest Emotion UI version EMUI 11 launched at HDC (Huawei Developer Conference) with a bunch of new features including the new smart Always on Display, EOD (Eyes on display) multi-window mode, improved animations, better multi-screen collaboration, and more.
Just after the official launch, EMUI 11 beta update was started rolling out in batches and the first update went live for the Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Pro+, Mate 30, Mate 30 5G, Mate 30 Pro, Mate 30 Pro 5G, Mate 30 RS Porsche Design, MatePad Pro, and the MatePad Pro 5G devices.
The latest EMUI 11 beta 126.96.36.199/166 update for Huawei P40 Series allows users to experience the new changes in the system as well as for system security purposes it also receiving the November 2020 security patch for 2000 users who have successfully registered for the EMUI 11.0 internal test.
HUAWEI P40 SERIES EMUI 188.8.131.52/166 CHANGELOG:
- P40 5G ANA-AN00 & ANA-TN00
- P40 Pro 5G ELS-AN00 & ELS-TN00
- P40 Pro+ 5G ELS-AN10
- 184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11/166 update point
- Added new file transfer function
- The quality of video transmission is now high
- Added new smart payment
- WeChat clone while sharing issue fixed
- Incorporate the November 2020 security patch, and enhance the security update of the mobile phone system.
- Currently, this update is rolling in China.
- The update will not erase any data.
Huawei P40 Pro+ Key camera specifications:
- Quad camera setup, including ToF sensor
- Primary: 50MP 1/1.28″ sensor (12MP output), 23mm-equivalent (1x defined as 27mm) f/1.9-aperture lens, full-pixel Octa-PD, OIS
- Ultra-wide: 40MP 1/1.54″ sensor, 18mm-equivalent f/1.8-aperture lens, PDAF
- Tele: 12MP 1/3.56″ sensor, 125mm-equivalent f/3.4-aperture lens, PDAF, OIS
- ToF 3D depth-sensing camera (78-degree FOV)
- LED flash
- 4K video, 2160p/60fps (2160p/30fps tested); default is wide-angle camera 1080P/30fps
- Multispectral color temperature sensor
Send us an email at (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.