Huawei P40 series is part of the HarmonyOS 2.0 update and it is currently under public beta testing. Ahead of the stable rollout, the company has started rolling out April 2021 security patch update for Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Pro, and Huawei P40 Pro+ smartphone users.
The April 2021 security patch update for the Huawei P40 series rolling out with software version 22.214.171.124 and the update package size is 1.37GB. Before upgrading your device make sure your smartphone is connected to a proper internet connection.
Huawei P40 series April 2021 security patch update changelog:
- Huawei P40 5G – ANA-AN00 & ANA-TN00
- Huawei P40 Pro 5G – ELS-AN00 & ELS-TN00
- Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G – ELS-AN10
- 126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52
- Optimizes sound experience and multi-screen collaboration.
- [Security] Incorporate April 2021 security patches to enhance phone system security.
- Add a quick download icon for the Link Now and Education App.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If you encounter problems during the update, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
3. The update package will be automatically deleted when the update is complete.
How to download the latest EMUI 11 update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at email@example.com. We will update other users with the same device in different territories as soon as possible.