Huawei has officially launched the foldable P50 Pocket for the Chinese market. Now, according to the German Huawei Facebook page the mobile device will soon also be available. There is even a specific date for this: On January 26th, 2022, all the details will be unpacked.
Huawei P50 Pocket specifications
- Display (main screen): 6.9 inches, OLED, 120 Hz, FHD + (2,790 x 1,188 pixels), 300 Hz touch sampling rate, PWM dimming with 1,440 Hz
- Display (cover screen): 1.04 inches, 60 Hz, 340 x 340 pixels, 120 Hz touch-abtraction rate
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 4G
- GPU: Adreno 660
- Operating system: EMUI 12
- RAM and storage space: 8 + 256 GByte (Pocket) or 12 + 512 GByte (Pocket Premium Edition)
- Triple main camera: 40 (wide angle) + 13 (ultra wide angle) + 32 (ultra spectrum camera)
- Front camera: 10.7 megapixels
- Battery: 4,000 mAh (quick charge with 40 watts)
- Interfaces: 4G LTE (with band 20), dual SIM, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, USB-C (2.0), NFC, GPS, fingerprint scanner
The Huawei P50 Pocket is available in China in black and white from a price of 1,255 euros.