In the month of October this year, Huawei officially launched Petal Maps. Huawei Petal Map is available in over 140 countries and regions outside China. Huawei Petal Maps includes map positioning, map display, driving navigation, and real-time indication. Huawei Petal Maps currently running on devices that have the company’s latest Emotion UI – EMUI 11.
Huawei at the same press conference, the Petal Search provides users in more than 170 countries and regions with search services in more than 20 categories. Users can get information on applications, news, videos, pictures, shopping, and much more.
Huawei Petal Maps helps you when driving, it finds the best route to your destination based on real-time traffic information with turn-by-turn voice guidance. So you’ll always know where to go.
Now, the Huawei Petal Maps in the last month of this year updated to the latest version 22.214.171.1240 and it comes with new features and optimizations.
Huawei Petal Maps App Version 126.96.36.1990 Changelog:
- Introduces the option of navigation in landscape orientation.
- Lets you add extra conditions when planning routes to avoid tolls and congestion.
- Allows you to sync favourited places, search history, and route planning records across devices logged in to the same HUAWEI ID.
- Adds more place of interest (POI) data.
- Fixes some known issues and improves the overall user experience.
Some features are only available in certain countries/regions.