Huawei’s WATCH GT 2 series users are now getting the new firmware update with the build number 22.214.171.124 and the update comes with a 64.99MB of size. As per the changelog, this update adds support for the installation of a wealth of third-party applications, and optimizes the stability of the system in some scenarios. It is currently undergoing internal testing and is gradually expanding the scope of testing.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Update Version 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
Supports the installation of a wealth of third-party applications (download method: HUAWEI Mobile Sports Health Application> Device> HUAWEI WATCH GT 2> Application Market)
Heart health research applications can be installed to measure heart health-related data through the watch
Optimize system stability in some scenes
1. It is necessary to download third-party applications through the Huawei mobile phone sports and health application, and the linkage function application needs to be downloaded through EMUI 4.0 and above or the HarmonyOS system mobile phone.
2. In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Sports Health” application to the latest version through the application market before the update.
3. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
4. The update process of the wearable device may belong. Please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, and the device will automatically restart after the system is updated.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days)