Huawei’s new smartphone powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 800 5G SoC spotted on Geekbench with DVC-AN00 model number. During the launch event of Honor X10, Honor’s President Zhao Ming had confirmed that the company will use MediaTek’s 5G chipsets on its models in the future.
The Huawei DVC-AN00 scored 526 points in a single test and 2088 points in a multi-test. It can also be seen that the smartphone received 6 GB of RAM and Android 10.
Huawei DVC-AN00 GeekBench Specifications:
- MediaTek’s MT6873 (Dimensity 800 5G)
- Four Cortex A76 cores (Clocked at 2.0GHz )
- Four Cortex A55
- HyperEngine gaming technology for an enhanced gaming experience
- Dimensity 800 with its APU 3.0 offers up to 2.4 TOPS of AI performance
- 6GB of RAM
- Android 10 operating system.