According to the Enterprise Check App, on June 18, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. published a patent for “Autonomous Driving Regulation Algorithm Optimization Method and Simulation Test Device”, with the publication number CN112987711A.
The patent summary shows that the present invention relates to the field of automatic driving, and specifically discloses an optimization method for automatic driving regulation and control algorithm, including:
- Construct M test scenarios according to the scenario tag tree
- Simulate and run the automatic driving regulation and control algorithm based on M test scenarios to obtain M simulation results
- For each of the M test scenarios, evaluate the simulation results corresponding to the test scenario according to the evaluation algorithm corresponding to the test scenario to obtain M evaluation results
- Obtain the mapping scenario tag tree according to M evaluation results and M test scenarios
- The problem characteristics of the automatic driving regulation and control algorithm are determined according to the tag tree of the mapping scene, and the automatic driving regulation and control algorithm is optimized according to the problem characteristics.
According to reports, the use of the embodiment of the present invention improves the efficiency of analyzing a large number of simulation results, and at the same time gives the problem characteristics of the automatic driving regulation and control algorithm, and then optimizes the automatic driving regulation and control algorithm based on the problem characteristics.