Huawei officially revealed that the shipment of its Mate and P series devices in 2019 exceeded 240 million units and it’s grown by 50% every year. About the 5G smartphones, the company has completed a 6.9 million shipment milestone.
In addition to the mobile phone market, Huawei has also performed well in the smart wearable market. Among them, Huawei Watch 2 shipped more than 2 million in three months, Huawei FreeBus 3 headsets shipped more than one million in the first month, and Huawei VR Class sales exceeded 10,000 in the first day.
In addition, the total number of registered users of Huawei’s sports health app has exceeded 100 million, and Huawei’s terminal cloud service has 400 million monthly active users, covering more than 170 countries and regions.
In the New Year 2020, due to the ban issues and some other reasons, the company’s aim to achieve sales revenue of more than 850 billion yuan. Xu Zhijun said that the construction and development of the HMS ecology is a necessary condition for overseas sales.
- Honor MagicBook Windows edition first sale exceeded 10,000 units
- Honor MagicWatch 2 10,000 units sold in 1 minute
- Huawei 5G mobile phones global shipment exceed 6.9 million units in 2019
- Without GMS, Huawei Mate 30 series shipments exceed 12 million
- Honor Sold 1.7 million Smart PTZ camera: Huawei Mall Record
- EMUI 10 update has exceeded 10 million users
- Huawei Watch GT 2 reaches 1 million units sold in just 45 days
- Honor 9X completes 3 million units shipment in just 29 days