Huawei officially announced that as of the end of December 2019, the total global shipments of Huawei 5G mobile phones exceeded 6.9 million units. In 2019, Huawei announced the Huawei Mate 30 series 5G phones, Huawei Mate 20 X 5G, Huawei Mate X 5G phones, Nova 6 5G, Honor V30 series 5G phones, etc.
Earlier, Huawei said that it expects to achieve sales revenue of more than 850 billion yuan in 2019, an increase of about 18% year-on-year. According to the Japanese smartphone internal product providers, Huawei has the most orders for 5G base stations, and demand is mainly from Chinese operators. He predicts that Huawei may sell 100 million 5G-enabled smartphones in China alone next year.
“We first announced the computing industry strategy and launched the world’s fastest Ascension 910 AI processor and AI cluster training service. The smartphone business maintained steady growth with shipments exceeding 240 million units; PCs, tablets, smart wearables, smart screens, etc. The company said in the recent statement. ”
A closer look at the Huawei 5G 2019, 2020 Report, News & Updates:
- Huawei completes 4K live encoder test with a built-in 5G module.
- CES 2020 – Honor won the Global Annual 5G Smartphone Innovation Brand award.
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G receiving EMUI 10 update (Europe). The EMUI 10 for Huawei Mate 20 X 5G comes with version EMUI 10.0.0.187 and weighs 4.35GB and the 4G version gets EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.180.
- Kirin 990 5G (Kirin 990 5G is Huawei ‘s first flagship 5G SoC, adopting a leading 7nm + EUV process, natively integrated 5G baseband, smaller area, lower power consumption; first to support NSA / SA dual architecture.) ranked second in the list with a total of 326101 points.
- Huawei has recently completed the first 5G base station emergency communication test via drone, it covered 6.5KM when flying at 200m altitude.
- Huawei Nova 6 5G gets the first EMUI update EMUI 10.0.1.135, which enhanced Link Turbo and added support for multiple applications.
- Huawei has participated in 5G trials in India. I“5G trials will be done with all vendors and operators,” telecom minister Ravi Shankar Prasad told reporters on Monday. “We have taken an in-principle decision to give 5G spectrum for trials.” On being asked specifically about Huawei, Prasad said that at this stage, all vendors are invited.
- Huawei dominated the entire 5G mobile phone market with an ultra-high market share of 71.7% in 2019. Vivo, Xiaomi, and ZTE followed closely with 17.7%, 10.4%, and 0.2%, respectively, and occupied the remaining 5G mobile phone market.
- The all-new V30 series smartphones receiving the first update with EMUI version number EMUI 22.214.171.124.
- According to the latest DxOMark report and review, the camera of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G as expected is a new titleholder with a total of 123 points.
- On December 17, China Mobile held the 2019 Intelligent Hardware Quality Report award ceremony. Huawei ’s flagship 5G chip, the Kirin 990 5G, won the “Best 5G Chip Award” in the 5G project. China Mobile said in a previous report that Kirin 990 5G achieved the best star rating in the 5G multi-antenna throughput performance.
- Huawei pushed out its EMUI 10 update to the Mate series phone i.e Mate 30 Pro 5G. Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G Android 10 based EMUI 10 gets the latest EMUI 10 version 10.0.0.171, and the update size is 650MB.
- Germany will use Huawei equipment to build 5G networks.
- Huawei introduced all-new Mate 30 Pro 5G in the Green color with 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- Huawei & Honor at the launch event in China introduces the Nova series & the V series. Both series include the 5g support for the very first time. After releasing the Huawei Nova 6 5G, the company with the highest number of 5G-enabled devices alongside Samsung. Huawei Nova 6 5G vs Honor V30 Pro 5G: Comparison.
- Huawei Nova 6 5G launched: Specifications, Price & Availability.