Master Lu recently released the 2019 mobile phone performance list, and now Master Lu recently released the 2019 chipset ranking list. In the list, Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus ranked first with the 348837 points.
Kirin 990 5G (Kirin 990 5G is Huawei ‘s first flagship 5G SoC, adopting a leading 7nm + EUV process, natively integrated 5G baseband, smaller area, lower power consumption; first to support NSA / SA dual architecture.) ranked second in the list with a total of 326101 points.
Master Lu chipset ranking 2019:
- Master Lu 2019 Mobile Phone Performance List
- How exactly is Kirin 990 5G gaming performance?
- Huawei HiSilicon Kirin History; SoCs based on ARM architecture
- Huawei Kirin 1020 codenamed BALTIMORE
- Huawei Kirin 990 5G won the best 5G Chip Award in China