Huawei Sound X smart speaker updated to the latest version 18.104.22.168 (H100SP17C00). Back in July, Huawei released its first wireless speaker, the Huawei Sound X. Co-engineered with trendy French audio tech company Devialet, which specializes in high-end amplifiers and speakers, the Sound X vouches for the Chinese company’s commitment to audio quality.
Thanks to Devialet’s Push-Push acoustic design (side-mounted drivers vibrating simultaneously and symmetrically, in order to cancel-out resonances), the 3.5-inch woofers are said to produce “massive vibrations,” bass that “hits as low as 40 Hz,” and “powerful punch” with minimized distortion, regardless of the volume. Check the changelog of the latest update and how to update it below.
Huawei Sound X 22.214.171.124 (H100SP17C00) Changelog:
Solve some known problems and optimize system stability.
How to update Huawei Sound X?
- Method 1 – via Huawei Assistant (Tell Huawei Assistant to check the new version.)
- Method 2- via AI speaker App -> Updates.
Huawei Sound X Specifications:
- Product Type: Wireless speaker
- Color: Starry Night
- CPU: MediaTek MT8518
- CPU SPECS; Quad-core 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB DDR
- ROM: 8 GB Flash
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz to 40 kHz
- Speaker Units: Two 3.5-inch subwoofers with a total power of 60 W, Six 1.5-inch full-frequency speakers with a total power of 30 W.
- Dimension: 165 mm (diameter) x 203 mm (height)
- Weight: About 3.5KG
- WI-FI: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2×2, 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
- Bluetooth: 5.0, Frequency 2.4 GHz
- Buttons: Mute, Volume up/down, Multi-function button.
Join the Huawei Update channel on Telegram for the latest updates.