Huawei Support App updated to the latest version 10.1.12.305. The latest App update brings new features such as the Device details page displays the device benefit, users can add and manage the content that they are interested in, improving the search efficiency, and more.
Support (original name: HiCare) provides one-stop after-sales services for your Huawei devices. Schedule a repair, find a nearby service centre, get online assistance, and much more – it couldn’t be easier.
Huawei Support App 10.1.12.305 Changelog:
- My devices- Device details page displays the device benefits.
- Favorites-Users can add and manage the content that they are interested in, improving the search efficiency.
- Messages -Add a new feature of Smart reminder.
- Repair progress -Add a new query method by phone number.
- Features launched online refer to the local situation.
- Size: 36.40MB
- Download Link
1. Device centre: Manage all your Huawei devices in one place. Check device specs, view advice, and more.
2. Troubleshooting: Quickly find and fix issues with your device.
3. Service centres: Find nearby service centres and check their address, phone number, and services.
4. Schedule appointments: Make an appointment in advance to avoid waiting in a queue.
5. Send for repair: Have your device repaired without visiting a service centre.
6. Spare parts: Check the prices of replacement parts for your device.
7. Check service progress: See the status of your service requests.
8. Benefits: View available benefits for each of your devices.
9. Smart Diagnosis: Give your device a check-up to see if it’s in good condition.
10. Update: Get the latest software updates as soon as they’re released.
11. Live chat: Get online assistance from a Huawei customer service specialist.
12. Recommendations: Stay up to date with the latest offers and promotions.
13. Videos: Check out the best tips and tricks for your device.
That’s not all – Support also comes with a forum, hotline, and many other features. Service availability may vary by country or region.