Huawei Support App (Formally knows as HiCare) getting the latest version 10.1.4.305 with layout changes in Store visibility (Huawei Store and Honor Store are displayed separately), also actual changes vary by region.
Huawei Support App Introduction:
Support(original name: HiCare) provides one-stop after-sales services for your Huawei devices. Schedule a repair, find a nearby service centre, get online assistance, and much more – it couldn’t be easier.
1. Device centre: Manage all your Huawei devices in one place. Check device specs, view advice, and more.
2. Troubleshooting: Quickly find and fix issues with your device.
3. Service centres: Find nearby service centres and check their address, phone number, and services.
4. Schedule appointments: Make an appointment in advance to avoid waiting in a queue.
5. Send for repair: Have your device repaired without visiting a service centre.
6. Spare parts: Check the prices of replacement parts for your device.
7. Check service progress: See the status of your service requests.
8. Benefits: View available benefits for each of your devices.
9. Smart Diagnosis: Give your device a check-up to see if it’s in good condition.
10. Update: Get the latest software updates as soon as they’re released.
11. Live chat: Get online assistance from a Huawei customer service specialist.
12. Recommendations: Stay up to date with the latest offers and promotions.
13. Videos: Check out the best tips and tricks for your device.
That’s not all – Support also comes with a forum, hotline, and many other features.
Service availability may vary by country or region.
Huawei HiCare (Support) version Details:
- Version – 10.1.4.305
- Updates – 14/05/2020
- Size – 29.83MB
- Download Link – Huawei AppGallery
- Huawei Music latest version 18.104.22.1685 brings new sound effect function
- Huawei Video getting the latest version 22.214.171.1240 with smart split-screen support
- Huawei Assistant getting the latest version 126.96.36.199
- Huawei HMS Core getting the latest version 188.8.131.52