The latest version 10.1.7.305 of Huawei Support App fixes some known bug found in the previous version. Support (original name: HiCare) provides one-stop after-sales services for your Huawei devices. Schedule a repair, find a nearby service centre, get online assistance, and much more – it couldn’t be easier.
1. Device centre: Manage all your Huawei devices in one place. Check device specs, view advice, and more.
2. Troubleshooting: Quickly find and fix issues with your device.
3. Service centres: Find nearby service centres and check their address, phone number, and services.
4. Schedule appointments: Make an appointment in advance to avoid waiting in a queue.
5. Send for repair: Have your device repaired without visiting a service centre.
6. Spare parts: Check the prices of replacement parts for your device.
7. Check service progress: See the status of your service requests.
8. Benefits: View available benefits for each of your devices.
9. Smart Diagnosis: Give your device a check-up to see if it’s in good condition.
10. Update: Get the latest software updates as soon as they’re released.
11. Live chat: Get online assistance from a Huawei customer service specialist.
12. Recommendations: Stay up to date with the latest offers and promotions.
13. Videos: Check out the best tips and tricks for your device.
That’s not all – Support also comes with a forum, hotline, and many other features.
Service availability may vary by country or region.
Huawei Support App Version 10.1.7.305 Changelog:
- [Other] Fixes some known bugs.
- Size: 33.23MB
- Download Link