Huawei Watch 3 Pro is now getting a new software update with the firmware version HarmonyOS 188.8.131.529 (SP3CO0E339R1P336) update in China. The update comes with 306 MB of download size.
As per the changelog, the update log shows that through this update, Super Device has added support for smart screens, Bluetooth headsets, glasses, and fitness equipment.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Update Changelog
1. Super Device support for interconnection and collaboration with smart screens, Bluetooth headsets, glasses, and fitness equipment.
2. Support Petal Maps independent navigation application.
3. The wallet access card function is newly added to adapt to iOS mobile phones (need to update the “Sports Health” app to the latest version)
1. Optimize the alarm clock function, you can set up to 10 alarm clocks to meet more needs.
2. Strengthen the sports linkage function with Huawei smart screen. After connecting to the smart screen, the watch can link to display the course details when the smart screen starts a fitness course, and can also control the progress and volume of the smart screen course synchronously on the watch side.
3. When there is an incoming call via Bluetooth, you can quickly reply to reject the incoming call via SMS on the call reminder interface (requires to keep connected with the “Sports Health” app).
4. Optimize the display effect of the kaleidoscope dial.