Huawei Watch 3 Pro smartwatch which contains a model name GLL-AL01 now start receiving a new software update with impressive changes and features. The new Watch 3 firmware has a download size of 265 MB. The latest Watch 3 update comes with software version 188. This update adds features for replying to SMS, hand washing detection, and a number of other useful features. Users are advised to update the latest health app.
Huawei Watch 3 Series October 2021 Update Changelog: [18.104.22.168]
1. Adds quick replying to SMS messages.
2. Allows you to choose between the following functions: Switch on the screen to display the main watchface, or switch off the watchface when you lift your wrist (if Always On Display is activated).
3. Adds the hand washing detection function.
4. Adds a 5-minute free trial for a paid watchface.
5. Adds the function of standard display of the charging watch face while charging to avoid malfunctions and improve the charging experience (deactivation of the function by pressing the watch crown).
6. Adds more formats for local music that can be imported into the watch.
7. Adds Petal Maps as a pre-installed map app.
Optimizes the display of the contacts screen.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro Specifications:
The Huawei Watch 3 Pro is built with a Glass front, ceramic back, and titanium frame. It is 5 ATM water-resistant (50m water resistant) while the dimension of the device is 48 x 49.6 x 14 mm and weighs 63 grams.
It also supports eSIM along while the display size is 1.43 inches AMOLED that provides 466 x 466 pixels and the PPI density is 326. It is fueled with a Li-Ion battery + Wireless charging 10W.
It is integrated with sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, compass, SpO2, and thermometer (body temperature). The device is pack with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage. It runs on HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system.