Huawei at the Winter flagship products launch conference 2021 introduced several new products powered by HarmonyOS. On the list, the company has brought Huawei P50 Pocket foldable phone, Huawei MateBook X Pro, Huawei Watch D, and more. The Huawei Watch D comes with Blood pressure measurement, ECG collection, heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, breathing training, pressure monitoring, and body temperature research.
The all-new Huawei Watch D supports 70+ exercise modes. This smartwatch includes Bluetooth 5.1, 451mAh battery, 40.9g weight. In terms of device system, it includes HarmonyOS 2 and above, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above.
According to the information, Huawei Watch D users are now grabbing the January 2022 software update with the firmware version 188.8.131.52 and it mainly optimizes the system stability.
HUAWEI WATCH D SPECIFICATIONS:
- Model – MLY-B10
- Features – Blood pressure measurement, ECG collection, heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, breathing training, pressure monitoring, body temperature research, 70+ exercise
- Bluetooth – Bluetooth 5.1
- System – HarmonyOS 2 and above, Android 6.0 and above, iOS 9.0 and above
- Screen – AMOLED color screen
- Screen Resolution – 280*456
- Screen Size – 1.64 inches
- Touch screen – Yes
- Battery capacity – 451mAh
- Material – Aluminum alloy case
- Button – Full screen touch + side buttons (HOME key, HEALTH key)
- Charging Port – Wireless charging
- Strap fit circumference – The M size strap fits the wrist circumference of 130-160 cm, the L size strap fits the wrist circumference of 16.1-20.0 cm
- Bluetooth frequency band2.4G
- Sensors – 6-axis inertial sensor (acceleration sensor, gyroscope sensor), optical heart rate sensor, temperature sensor, ECG electrode, ALS sensor, micro air pump sensor, differential pressure sensor
- Operating system – HarmonyOS
- Microphone – support
- Waterproof and dustproof – IP68
- Size – 51×38×13.6mm
- Weight – About 40.9g
- Battery – TypeLithium-ion polymer battery
Update it via Huawei Health App.