Huawei has started sending new firmware update for the Huawei Watch Fit smartwatch users. The latest is identified as version number 126.96.36.199 upgrade over 188.8.131.52/26 for the Watch Fit Chinese variant.
This update added new lock screen password functions, free trials for paid watch faces, SMS reply functions with declining calls. Also, it brings optimization for voice assistants to make user’s life more convenient.
1. Added a lock screen password function, which improves the device security.
2. Added free trials for paid watch faces (available only for Android phones in the Chinese market, Health app version 184.108.40.2065 required)
3. Added SMS reply function for rejecting incoming calls.
4. Support oxygen saturation detection (Sp02) (this feature is exclusively open for Taiwan users)
5. Optimizes the experience of using voice assistants in some scenarios.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI WATCH FIT:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Huawei Watch Fit Specifications:
Huawei Watch Fit, the fitness band comes with a larger display and 10 days of battery life. This new watch was launched in Black, Silver, and Rose Gold color options. For straps, you can choose between Graphite Black, Mint Green, Cantaloupe Orange, and Sakura Pink. The Huawei Watch Fit offers 12 kinds of animated quick workouts such as full-body stretch and exercise at work and a total of 96 workout modes are added.
As per the battery concern, it supports quick charge technology. The company claims the watch can deliver a whole day back up with a 5-minute charge. Other important features of Huawei Watch Fit include a built-in GPS Sensor, 5ATM, AI heart rate algorithm, and SpO2 tracker.