Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm and 42mm owners have recently received the March 2022 software update with the firmware version 220.127.116.11 and now the company has started rolling out the second software update in the same month with the version number 18.104.22.168.
The all-new March 2022 update for Huawei Watch GT 2 46mm and 42mm optimizes the system stability and user experience of the sleep monitoring function.
Huawei Watch GT 2 42mm and 46mm Update Version 22.214.171.124 Changelog:
126.96.36.199 → 188.8.131.52 update content
Optimize the user experience of the sleep monitoring function.
Optimize the system stability of some scenarios.
184.108.40.206 → 220.127.116.11 update content
Preset AutoNavi map application (only in mainland China, this application is not supported when connected to an iOS phone).
Optimized the experience of sleep monitoring function.
Optimized system stability in some scenarios.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days)
Note: This update is currently available in China.