Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro and Honor Watch GS Pro are the latest smartwatches on the company’s portfolio. According to the official information these watches are now receiving the December 2020 software update. The latest update for Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro and Honor Watch GS Pro comes with 10.1.3.40 and 10.1.3.52 respectively.
To recall, the Watch 2 Pro now also supports HarmonyOS Apps and this is a great breakthrough of the company on its wearable market. Check the changelog of this update below.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Update Version 10.1.3.40 Changelog:
1. Baidu map is pre-installed.
2. Add drain function to the shortcut menu.
1. Optimize system stability.
Honor Watch GS Pro Update Version 10.1.3.52 Changelog:
1. Support to view the weather in the next 24 hours.
2. Support the sorting of sports types.
Note: Currently rolling out in China.
HOW TO UPDATE:
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose Firmware update, then follow the onscreen instructions to update your watch if there are any new updates.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro Key Specifications:
- Size: 46.7 mm x 46.7 mm x 11.4 mm
- Weight: Approximately 52 g
- Watch Case: Night Black, Nebula Gray, Material (Titanium + Sapphire glass)
- Display:1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD
- Memory: 4GB
- Connectivity: GPS, Bluetooth 5.1
- System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later, iOS 9.0 or later
- Battery Life: 14 Days
Honor Watch GS Pro Specifications:
- Display: 1.39-inch AMOLED round screen, Full-screen touchscreen, 454 x 454 pixels at 326 PPI.
- Dimension: H 48mm, W 48mm.
- Weight: 45.5g (without the strap).
- Outdoor Features: Skiing Mode, 100+ workout modes, GPS Route Back, Celestial Data and Bad Weather Alerts.
- Health Monitoring: Heart-rate monitor, SpO2 monitor, Sleep/Stress monitor.
- Key Features: 25-day Battery Life, 100-hour outdoor battery life, 14 Types of MIL-STD-810G Tests, GPS Route Back, 100+ workout modes.