Huawei Watch GT 2 receiving a new update with the latest firmware version 126.96.36.199. It brings a new card customization function, Auto training detection mode, new language support, female menstrual cycle display and reminder function, and more. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Watch GT 2 version 188.8.131.52 Changelog:
1. New card customization function.
2. Added automatic recognition of exercise type.
3. The elliptical machine/rowing machine adds more professional data.
4. Added Lithuanian, Latvian, and Estonian languages.
5. Added female menstrual cycle display and reminder function (please upgrade Huawei Sports Health App to 10.1.0.511 and above, only supports Android users).
1. Add some dual time zone areas.
2. Optimize system stability.
3. Solve some known issues.
Note: The battery level of the watch must be at least 20% for this update.
How to update?
Connect the watch to your phone using the Huawei Health app, open the app, touch Devices, touch the device name, choose the latest software update, follow the onscreen instructions to update your smartwatch.
Huawei Watch GT 2 Key Specifications:
- Display: 46mm (1.39 inch AMOLED 454 x 454 HD), 42mm (1.2 inch AMOLED 390 x 390 HD)
- Size: 46 mm, 42 mm
- Weight: 46 mm (41 g), 42 mm (29 g)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth: BT5.1, BLE / BR / EDR
- Sensors: Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, and Capacitive sensor
- Battery: 46 mm (14 Days), 42 mm (7 Days).