According to the information, Huawei Watch GT 3 users in the global market are now getting the new software update that actually adds the Data display menu in training settings and optimizes the accuracy of resting heart rate monitoring.
The March 2022 software update for the Watch GT 3 is rolling out with firmware version 184.108.40.2068 and the update size is 64.36 MB.
Huawei Watch GT 3 March 2022 Software 220.127.116.118 Update Changelog:
This update adds the Data display menu in training settings and optimizes the accuracy of resting heart rate monitoring.
1. Adds the data display menu to the training settings, allowing you to choose and which data to display during your workout via data cards.
2. Adds the intensity screen in the data view menu, allowing you to scroll down to view heart rate and pace zones during workouts.
1. Optimizes the accuracy of swimming lap counting.
2. Optimizes the accuracy of heart rate and resting pulse during exercise.
3. Optimizes music playback in certain situations.
4. Optimizes the display of certain user interfaces.
1. For a better user experience, it is recommended to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
2. Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
3. It may take some time to update the wearable. Wait for the progress bar on the device to indicate the end of the process. The device will restart automatically after the update is complete.
4. If you encounter problems while using the device, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Equipped with an AMOLED screen of 1.32 “and 1.43” (depending on the version, 46 or 42 mm), the smartwatch is presented as a valid alternative thanks to the presence of HarmonyOS 2.1, the brand’s proprietary system.