Updated: April 02, 2022:
Huawei Watch GT 3 users in Europe are now also getting the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.1998 update with a package size of 64.36MB.
Original Story: March 29, 2022
Huawei Watch GT 3 owners here is the good news for you. Huawei has finally started rolling out the March 2022 software update for Watch GT 3 with version number 188.8.131.528 (C00M04), the download package size is 64.36 MB. The update log shows that this update adds a new data display menu in the sport’s settings, and optimizes the accuracy of exercise heart rate and resting heart rate monitoring. It is recommended to update.
Huawei Watch GT 3 HarmonyOS 184.108.40.2068 update changelog:
1. A new data display menu has been added to the exercise settings. You can select the type of data you like through the data card and display it on the exercise interface.
2. A new intensity interval page is added during exercise. Swipe down to view data information such as heart rate interval and pace interval (need to be turned on in the data display menu)
3. Preset Baidu map application (only in mainland China, this application is not supported when connected to an iOS phone)
1. Optimize the statistical accuracy of swimming passes.
2. Optimize the accuracy of exercise heart rate and resting heart rate monitoring.
3. Optimize the music playback experience in some scenes.
4. Optimize the display effect of some interfaces.
1. In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Huawei Health” app to the latest version through the app market before updating.
2. Please keep the Bluetooth connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
3. The update process of the wearable device may take a long time, please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, the device will automatically restart after the system update.
4. If you face any problems during use, please call the Huawei service hotline or go to the Huawei Customer Service Center for support.