Huawei Watch GT 3 smartwatch is now getting the May 2023 update. The all-new firmware update is rolling out with build number 188.8.131.52. According to the changelog, the latest update optimizes the stability.
1. Style watchfaces are only supported on phones running EMUI or Android.
2. For a better user experience, it is recommended to update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store first.
3. Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
4. It may take some time to update the wearable. Wait for the progress bar on the device to indicate the end of the process. The device will restart automatically after the update is complete.
5. If you encounter problems while using the device, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.