Huawei’s latest Wireless Mouse GT comes with great capabilities. It has three ways to connect eSports-level performance. The mouse supports wired, Bluetooth, and 2.4G connections, offering ultra-responsive performance, wherever you go, and however, you play.
The Huawei Wireless Mouse GT supports both wired and wireless fast charging and can sustain a remarkable 35 hours of use on a 5-minute charge. It relaxes the base of the thumb and fingers of meticulous design support, even after hours of play fingers keep the correct position. The button surfaces are covered with a flexible rubber material that helps determine where you touch, even with the softest touch or swipe.
The Sharpest Tool in the Box:
As per the official data, the Wireless Mouse GT sky-high 16,000 DPI and multiple customization options help you beat a tattoo on screen in the heat of battle. Its 1000 Hz report rate4 keeps your aim true, with the cursor always positioned right where you need it, and an ultra-responsive photoelectric design eliminates rebounds, syncing your clicks down to the millisecond.
7 Programmable Buttons:
Mouse wheel, enable you to create your dream configuration. Transform a simple click or slide into a common operation, to put your finger on the best solution at all times, whether you’re in the office, on-the-go, or on the field of play!
Huawei Wireless Mouse GT Specifications:
- Height: 42.75 mm
- Width: 126.55 mm
- Depth: 74.42 mm
- Sensors: Maximum 16000 DPI, 1600 for default
- Cable Length: 1.8 m, Diameter: 3.4 mm
- USB: USB2.0, supporting 5V 2A
- Bluetooth protocol: BLE 5.0
- Transmission distance: 10 meters
- Connection Method: 2.4 G Wireless/Bluetooth/Wired
- Buttons: Left button, Right button, Wheel and middle button, DPI up/down button, Forward/Backward button, Bluetooth pairing button, Mode switch button
- Supported Systems: Microsoft Windows 10、Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Mac OS 10.10 and above system, HarmonyOS 2.0, Android 5.0 and above system, Linux (May not available on some Android and Mac OS devices)
- Battery: 790 mAh