Huawei has started rolling out new software for the Y7p smartphone. This update mainly installs the security patches released in March 2021 to improve system security. The March 2021 security update for Huawei Y7p rolling out with software version 10.1.0.182 (C636E2R2P1) with an update size of 125MB.
Huawei Y7p EMUI 10.1.0.182 Changelog:
- Integrates the Android security patch released in March 2021.
- This security patch fixes 2 critical, 13 high levels, and 132 medium levels of CVEs for improved system security.
Huawei Y7p Specifications:
- The Huawei Y7p measures 159.81 x 76.13 x 8.13mm.
- 6.39-inch punch-hole IPS LCD display that offers HD+ resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels
- Kirin 710F octa-core processor
- 4 GB of RAM (64 GB Storage)
- Rear Camera: 48MP + 8MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8MP
- EMUI 9.1 based Android 9 Pie OS
- 4,000mAh battery (No fast charging)
- A fingerprint sensor is placed on the backside of the Huawei Y7p
- Bluetooth 5.0, micro-USB and 3.5mm audio jack.
The Huawei Y7p features a triple camera setup on its back. It has a main lens of 48-megapixel with f/1.8 aperture, an ultrawide lens of 8-megapixel with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The triple cameras are equipped with LED flash, handheld night mode, and AI scene optimization. The phone sports a front camera of 8-megapixel with f/2.0 aperture.
How to download the latest update?
To download this update, just tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Or, You can also get this update via the Support app: Support > Update > Check for updates.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, So we can update other users asap.