Huawei has started rolling out the Smart Charge (Battery) and July 2020 security update for the Y9s (Model – STK LX3) smartphone users in Panama. The latest update comes with software version EMUI 10.0.0.265 (EMUI 10) with 782 MB size. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Y9S EMUI 10.0.0.265 Changelog:
- STK LX3
- Version Update: 10.0.0.252→10.0.0.265
Battery: Adds the Smart Charge mode, reducing battery aging by adapting to your charging routine through AI learning and preventing the battery from being continuously charged when full. (This feature is enabled by default.)
Security: Integrated Android security patches released in July 2020 for improved system security.
Thanks, Omar Alexander for the tip.
How to update Huawei Y9s?
Via Settings: Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES ->Download and install.
Via Support: Support app ->Services Tab ->Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Y9S Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch FHD+
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- OS: EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera consisting a 48MP (F/1.8) Main camera + 8MP (f/2.4) Ultra Wide Angle camera + 2MP (f/2.4) Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2) Pop-up selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Other: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and Google Mobile Services.
Other features of these smartphones include a side fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo 3.0, and more. The phone includes two color options Breathing Crystal and Midnight Black.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.