Huawei has recently 4G smartphones powered by the inhouse HarmonyOS in China. In terms of smartphones, Huawei launched the Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40E, Mate X2, and Nova 8 Pro with 4G network connectivity, apart from the HarmonyOS all the specifications remain the same as the 5G versions.
Now, let’s get back to the title, Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone users in UAE start receiving the April 2021 security patch update with the latest software version 126.96.36.199, and the package size is 236MB. The April 2021 security patch includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s.
HUAWEI MATE 40 PRO NOH-NX9 EMUI 188.8.131.52 CHANGELOG:
List of changes
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrated April 2021 security patch to improve system security.
Thanks for the tip, Ahmed nasser.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.