The Chinese giant has started rolling out a new EMUI 10.1 update for the Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G, Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy Z 5G smartphone users in China.
The latest software update for Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G, Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy Z 5G rolling out with version number 10.1.1.168 and 10.1.1.207 (Enjoy 20 Pro & Enjoy Z 5G) respectively.
HUAWEI ENJOY 20 PLUS 5G EMUI 10.1.1.168 CHANGELOG:
Version update: 10.1.1.167 -> 10.1.1.168
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro and Enjoy Z 5G EMUI 10.1.1.207 Changelog:
Version: EMUI 10.1.1.204 → 10.1.1.207
Integrated Android security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the March 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels
This update is related to the Chinese models.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 50% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Pro 5G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5″ LCD, Waterdrop Notch display, 90Hz
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB ROM
- Triple Rear camera: 48MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP(ultrawide) f/2.4 aperture + 2MP f/2.4 aperture (macro), (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps)
- Front Camera: 16MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 10 (EMUI 10.1)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 800 5G (MT6873)
- Battery: 4000 mAh Li-Po Battery, 22.5W fast charger.
Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus 5G smartphone was launched in September 2020 with a 6.63-inch display, triple rear camera setup at the back consisting of 48MP + 8MP + 2MP, 16MP front pop-up camera, and the smartphone is backed with a 4200mAh battery.
Huawei Enjoy Z 5G Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.5 inches FHD, 90Hz refresh rate, Waterdrop Notch, LCD
- Processor: MediaTek 800 (MT6873)
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Triple Rear Cameras: 48 MP (main camera, f / 1.8 aperture) + 8 MP (wide-angle, f / 2.4 aperture) + 2 MP (f / 2.4 aperture)
- Software: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB (NM memory card, maximum support 256GB)
- Battery: 4000mAh, 22.5W fast charging
How to download Huawei Enjoy 20 Plus Update?
First check, if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the Support app. Open the app, go to Support app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org.