Huawei has started rolling out the new EMUI 10 update for the Huawei Mate X foldable smartphone users. This update includes May 2020 security patch with version number EMUI 10.0.1.125. The update is rolling out via OTA download it now.
Huawei Mate X EMUI 10.0.1.125 Changelog:
- 10.0.1.123 → 10.0.1.125
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in May 2020 for improved system security.
How to check the latest update?
Check from your phone settings option: Go to the Settings -> ‘System’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
Check Via Support App: Open the latest version of Support app -> ‘Services’ -> ‘Update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ ->‘Download and install’.
Huawei Mate X Key Specifications:
- Processor: Kirin 980
- Measures: Unfolded: 161.3 x 146.2 x 5.4 mm and Folded: 161.3 x 78.3 x 11 mm
- RAM: 8 GB, 512 GB internal storage
- OS: Android
- Display: 8.0 inches
- Resolution: 1148 x 2480 pixels
- 86.9% screen-to-body ratio
- Battery: 4500 mAh,
- Rear Camera: 40 megapixels on the rear side with 16 MP, f/2.2, 17mm (ultrawide) 8 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto).
If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Check the latest EMUI updates here.