Honor has started sending the May 2021 security patch update for the Honor Play 3e, Honor Play 9A, Honor Play 8, and Honor Play 4 smartphone users in China.
The latest update includes the security patch released in May 2021, which fixes 3 Criticals, 10 High levels, and 4 Medium levels of CVE’s for system security improvements.
Honor Play 3e, Honor Play 9A, Honor Play 8, and Honor Play 4 May 2021 security patch update rolling out with software version 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 respectively.
Honor Play 3e, Honor Play 9A, Honor Play 8 and Honor Play 4 May 2021 Patch Changelog:
- Honor Play 3e KSA-AL10
- Honor Play 9A MOA-AL00, MOA-AL20, MOA-TL00
- Honor Play 8 KSA-AL00
- Honor Play 4 TNNH-AN00
- Honor Play 3e – 22.214.171.124→126.96.36.199
- Honor Play 9A – 188.8.131.52→184.108.40.206
- Honor Play 8 – 220.127.116.11 → 18.104.22.168
- Honor Play 4 – 22.214.171.124→126.96.36.199
- Integrates security patches released in May 2021 for improved system security.
- This update will not erase your data but backing up your important data before updating might be useful if in case anything happens.
- Before updating make sure that your phone has 60% or above charge.
- Download the update through Wi-Fi to avoid extra mobile data charges or failure in downloading the update.
- Please wait patiently until the update is processed successfully.
Honor Play 9A Specifications:
- Display – 6.3 Inch HD + IPS Waterdrop Notch Display
- Software – Android 10 based on MagicUi 3.0.1
- Front Camera – 8MP
- Rear Camera – 13MP + 8MP
- RAM – 4GB
- Storage – 64/128GB
- Battery – 5000mAh, 10W Charging
- Other – Fingerprint, Face Unlock, 3.5mm Audio Jack, USB Type-C Port, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth, And Wi-Fi Support.
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Digital Compass, Gravity Sensor, and Gyroscope