On September 2022, Huawei officially listed two new phones, the Huawei P50 and P50 Pro without Leica logo on the rear side. Earlier, Huawei launched the Huawei P50/Pro/ E series co-branded with Leica, and as we know the partnership is now ended.
The new Huawei P50 /Pro/ E series models have been launched on the official website and Huawei Mall in China. Below check the latest pricing details.
- Huawei P50 8+128GB is priced at 4488 yuan, and the store is limited to 3908 yuan
- Huawei P50 8+256GB is priced at 4988 yuan, and the store is limited to 4408 yuan
- Huawei P50E 8+128GB is priced at 4088 yuan, and the store is limited to 3608 yuan
- Huawei P50E 8+256GB is priced at 4488 yuan, and the store is limited to 4008 yuan
- Huawei P50 Pro 8+128GB is priced at 5,488 yuan, and the store is limited to 5,358 yuan
- Huawei P50 Pro 8+256GB is priced at 5988 yuan, and the store is limited to 5858 yuan
In July this year, Huawei introduced its own XMAGE technology. He Gang, Chief Operating Officer of Huawei Terminal BG, said, “Huawei Imaging XMAGE will be the exclusive logo of Huawei Mobile Imaging, announcing our leadership and maturity in the imaging field, and will also represent our continuous breakthrough and commitment.”