Huawei has started sending another EMUI 11 update in the same for the newly launched Huawei Mate 40 Series smartphones – Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche. The all-new EMUI 11 update is set to roll out in batches and it opted the software version 22.214.171.124 SP1.
The latest EMUI 11 update for the Mate 40 series optimizes the system stability in some situations. Note that this new firmware update for the Huawei Mate 40 Series is compulsory to download.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro Plus, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design EMUI 126.96.36.199 SP1 Changelog:
Mate 40 Pro: 11.0.0. 150 -188.8.131.52 SP1
Mate 40 Pro+: 11.0.0. 150 -184.108.40.206 SP1
Mate 40 RS: 11.0.0. 150 -220.127.116.11 SP1
Changes: [Currently available in China]
Dear users, this update optimizes the system stability of some situations and it is recommended that you update.
Optimize the system stability of some scenes.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches FHD+ (2772 x 1344) with 90Hz refresh rate
- CPU: HiSilicon Kirin 9000
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 256GB
- Rear cameras: 50MP main (f1.9), 20MP cine/ultra-wide (f1.8), 12MP telephoto, laser depth sensor
- Zoom: 5x optical, up to 50x digital
- Front cameras: 13MP wide (f/2.4) & 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 5G: sub6GHz
- Operating system: Android 11 with EMUI 11
- Battery: 4,400 mAh
- Max. charging speed: 66W wired, 50W wireless
- Size: 6.41 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches (162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm)
- Weight: 7.47 ounces (212g)
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI MATE 40 SERIES:
Via Support: Support app -> Services Tab -> Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Via Settings: Settings -> System & updates-> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.